- The Explorer Box is designed as a straight forward, DIY friendly project with room for personalization and tailoring to you specific needs.
- The detailed 85 page guide we have written takes you step-by-step through the process.
- It utilizes a plywood building method that home-builders with basic woodworking skills can use to create a durable trailer that will give you many years of service.
- For an overview of what it takes to build at home – click here.
- To build an Explorer Box in dollars; under $2500 with a roof top tent. Give us a call, leave a comment below or chat with us live here.
- A standard Explorer Box is designed around a 4’x6’ flat deck trailer frame.
- To keep the project simple, we show you how-to modify a readily available Harbor Freight bolt-together frame kit as a base under your Explorer Box.
- Here is a PDF format version of “Modifying a Harbor Freight Frame.”
[ecwid widgets=”productbrowser categories” categories_per_row=”3″ grid=”3,3″ list=”10″ table=”20″ default_category_id=”12931680″ category_view=”grid” search_view=”list” minicart_layout=”MiniAttachToProductBrowser”]